Terms and Conditions
2. Minimum Enrolment: Our minimum enrolment requirement is one term. This ensures that our students have sufficient time to learn and benefit from our services.
3. Recorded Lessons: Some lessons may be recorded for monitoring progress. These recordings are for internal use only and will not be shared with any third party.
4. Ownership of Material: All materials provided by Al-Azkar is for the purpose of education, including lesson plans, textbooks, and recordings, are the property of Al-Azkar and may not be distributed or used for any other purpose.
5. Session Changes: Any changes to booked sessions require a 24-hour notice. Failure to provide timely notice may result in a charge for the missed session.
6. Cancellation of Enrolment: Any cancellation of enrolment requires a minimum of one month’s notice prior to the end of the current term. Failure to provide timely notice may result in a charge for the remaining sessions in the term.
7. Parental Involvement: Parents are required to monitor their children progress using the portal provided. Any concerns should be reported to Al-Azkar directly to ensure prompt and effective resolution.
8. Payments Plan: Payments are required on the week of the enrolment and in advance of the lesson thereafter. For price and payment plan please refer to our price plan on our website.
9. Discount and offers: All discounts and offers are only valid until the date stated on the promotion. Al-Azkar reserves the right to withdraw offers and discounts if any of the terms and conditions relating to the offers or discounts have been broken.
10. Dispute and Complaint: If you are displeased with any of our services please refer your complaint to our admin team and refrain from confronting our touter. We will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have. We believe that these policies will help us deliver the best possible education services to our students. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working with you to achieve your educational goals.